Saturday, December 8, 2012

10 Seconds Early

Last night, December 7th at 11:59pm and 50 seconds - exactly 10 seconds before her "due" date -

Atley Wynn Hepworth 

made her grand entrance into the extra-uterine world! She is an adorable little butterball, weighing in at 9lb. 3oz. and measuring 20 inches long. Her birth was an incredible experience and I can't wait to share it with you all (hopefully very soon!)  But until then, I have a few photos to share!

I had my mom take one last set of baby body pictures before we left for the birth center:


First picture with baby Atley.
Squire cutting baby girl's umbilical cord.
 
A close up of baby Atley's sweet chunky little face. We love this little girl!

6 comments:

  1. She's an angel! I'm so happy you are all home safe, and healthy, and beaming. I can't wait to hear all about Atley's arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's perfect, I love her name! Congrats. From behind you don't even look pregnant. I saw Heather and Jeremy at the ward breakfast this morning and heard all the details. I am so happy for you and Squire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations you two! I've been thinking about you and hoping the pushing would go well. She's so beautiful. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'm excited to hear how you liked having a water birth. My favorite so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, you look great for just having given birth. LOL. In my pictures with Miles, my sweaty hair is all plastered to my head and I look completely exhausted. That is so wonderful you got to birth in a birthing center. I'm a little nervous to labor without water this time around.
    Atley is so beautiful! And such a chunk too! Chubby newborns are THE cutest!
    Congratulations Jami (and Squire and Lincoln too)!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...